Monday, March 7, 2011

News to me!

I always try to be super mom, super wife, cook, house cleaner, you name it I try to do everything, too much and all at the same time.
Naturally this doesn't work. My husband has been trying to tell me this for years. With 4 kids, it didn't take long for me to realize that I am not super mom. I have moments where I wish I was, but I know I am not.
When I started blogging, my intention was to try to do a major blog with everything I enjoy and what is important to me. I had difficulty making that flow, so I added two more blogs.
There are days where I cannot even make it on this one let alone do what I need to for my other ones. I think I have written 3 posts on one blog~that one has become combines with this one~for my sanity. I need these positive thoughts.
The next blog I started was my saving money and super shopping in my area. I liked this one, I love to shop and have no money to, so how perfect!
When I tried a blog challenge, I found myself so overwhelmed by what I already was behind in doing that I never participated. See, I was trying to be a super blogger! One that knew nothing about it at that!
Therefore I have come to the conclusion that I need to concentrate on one blog.
With everything going on my home, I know in my heart this is the one I need to concentrate on for awhile. This one holds my heart. It's about my son, myself, my family and trying to keep sane amongst it all.
:)

1 comment:

  1. You can't do it all I know for years I have been the same way try to do it all try to help everyone still do but realize. I can't I now have to really on others for help that is very difficult. Again I wish I was closer to help but actually don't know how much help I would be. I am always available with a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen to or yell at if it helps. Love you swettie wish life was easier and kinder to you. Love mom xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete